The POM-Project is just a wrapper project to build the POM module and it's dependencies.
The POM is indented to be used as a parent POM, to speed up the setup/configuration of a new project.
- Static Code Analysis
- JaCoCo for coverage reports
Surefire for unit tests with two
- tests which are thread safe and will be executed in parallel on the same JVM
- tests which aren't thread safe and therefor will be run in JVM forks
- Failsafe for integration tests
- Markdown for the documentation
- Project info reports
- Generated Javadoc
- Source Code as HTML for code references
- Genereated tag lists for todo/fixme and @deprecated
- JaCoCo, Surfire and Failsafe reports
- Maven Profiles
Look at the spBee Documentation.
Visit the documentation at: Latest Documentation
The source is hosted on GitHub
The pom-project is licensed under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0
I really appreciate all kind of feedback and contributions. Thanks for using and supporting the POM-project.