My name is Reinhard Seiler and I am a passionate software developer. This site contains my writing on software development, web technologies and IT in general. As well as my projects, many of them are open source, which I created in the last years.
Projects on the Maven Central Repository
The POM is indented to be used as a parent POM, to speed up the setup/configuration of a new project.
spBee - Stored Procedure Bee
This framework allows to declare the stored procedures calls declarative instead of programmatically.
GitHub (Open Source) Highlights
LCMiP - Log Called Methods in Production
A tool box to log all called methods and to create a report of all unused classes and unused methods.
Blog Post Highlights
- Microservices with Spring Boot, Netflix OSS and Maven - Overview
- Class Transformation with ASM
- Explanation how CGLIB proxies work
- Explanation how proxy based Mock Frameworks work
- Compile Truecrypt on Raspberry Pi
- Tutorial: How to install a Tiny Tiny RSS (tt-rss) server on a Raspberry Pi (nginx, php, mysql)
IT Blogs Worth Reading
About the Server & Technical Details
- Hosted on a Raspberry Pi 2
- SSL enabled with a certificate from Let's Encrypt
- The application server is a Tomcat 8 and before is an Apache2 with an an APJ proxy.
- Spring MVC with Velocity is used as the main framework
- No database - the content is fairly static
- Serves +200 requests/sec (mesasured with JMeter)